hi all

as some of you may know,
i have done considerable 'digging' at the PubMed site in the past
in order to find and post the latest published medical studies on pd

last year, i generally found between 5 and 10, sometimes 20,
references to newly published studies in the prior 30 days

over the past few months
i have been dumbstruck, dazed, and delighted all at the same time
whenever i have tried a '30 day' search at PubMed

there are just too many studies to post

and it keeps getting 'worse'

at the beginning of this year
my search turned up over new 110 studies in 30 days
today my search turned up over new 160 studies in 30 days

the implications here are mind-boggling to me
[as if my brain needed more stress]

i hope they are to you too

for our immediate interest and for future achivists,
i have posted the listing of the 160+ study titles
in two separate messages following

if you want to look at a specific study
go to the PubMed site and enter the PMID number in the search window
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/

[if you don't have web access, let me know
i would be happy to dig up the article and e-mail it to you]

your cyber-sibling

janet

janet paterson aka calendar control supervisor
51/10 - sinemet/selegiline/prozac - [log in to unmask]
quotations: http://newww.com/cgi-bin/do_cal?c:newvoice
pwp event calendar: http://newww.com/cgi-bin/do_cal?c:pwpc