Hi Eldon,

I finally called Athena today and got a price comparison.  I'm afraid
that there is not a big difference in their prices vs. Costco's (Costco
is the bulk warehouse aka Sam's club etc etc, where you have to buy 20
toothbrushes, but Hey they're cheap :-) My husband hates the place.. )
Here's the comparison:
                                        Costco          Athena
Zyprexa 5 mg pills- for 60 pills        304.99          308.55
Tasmar 100mg for 90 pills               156.39          155.45
Tasmar 200mg for 60 pills               105.17          112.35

I asked if the proce would drop if I ordered more- he said, yes, a bit-
if I ordered 120 of the Tasmar 200mg for instance, the price would be
216.70/- a saving of about $8/- No shipping and handling etc. since they
are all so expensive.

IMHO it seems too high a price to pay for something that some people
cannot live without- we are not talking cosmetic surgery here are we?
No wonder the pharceutical companies rake in billions of $$..

Again, I am amazed by how little or no cribs that I see on the list
about this- Its been an eye opener..

abi

--

Abi Murthy
email: [log in to unmask]                          Phone: (650) 335-8567