hi [again] all:

yesterday i wrote:
>fyi
>i'm been working on the pwp calendar
>and have also created one of my own for practice
>where i have decided to archive the various QT - quotations
>that i have posted to the list [i'm working backwards!]
>
>i have also included the web-site addresses for both calendars
>in my signature file below
>
>so if you have a pd event you want posted on the pwp calendar
>write to me
>
>and if you want to look at some of my favourite quotations
>have fun
>
>janet
>
>People With Parkinson's (PWP) Event Calendar
>http://newww.com/cgi-bin/do_cal?c:pwpc

----- start of revision one -----

quotations
http://newww.com/cgi-bin/do_cal?c:newvoice

----- end of revision one -----

>janet paterson aka calendar control supervisor
>51/10 - sinemet/selegiline/prozac - [log in to unmask]

i have noted more traffic on the pwp calendar site - 180 hits yesterday!
please bear with me
i am still catching up on entering all the events you have sent me

all recurring monthly or semi-monthly or bi-monthly events
are being entered through to the end of december 1998

i am unable to include weekly recurring events due to volume
but mention of these, which tend to be exercise or therapy classes,
will be included in the description of the monthly meeting
of the relevant support group

your cyber-sibling in calendar control supervison

janet