hi all

i have posted two news messages separately
and wanted to add this 'sidebar'

there has been considerable discussion here recently
in re copyrights and copying articles for our cyber family

after making inquiries directly to nandonet and pubmed,
i remain convinced that i am innocent of any crime
when i post such articles

i also am concerned about
the future usefulness of our archives

if, at some future date, someone is doing some research i.e. digging,
finding an obsolete url address reference to an article
won't be nearly as helpful as
finding the article itself

i don't intend this as a criticism of anyone
just my thoughts on one of the truly valuable aspects of this list/miracle

janet

janet paterson aka calendar control supervisor
51/10 - sinemet/selegiline/prozac - [log in to unmask]
quotations: http://newww.com/cgi-bin/do_cal?c:newvoice
pwp event calendar: http://newww.com/cgi-bin/do_cal?c:pwpc