Some prev. posts mentioned the benefits of practicing TAI CHI.  Yesterday I
rec'd in the mail an advertisement from: Signatures, 19456 Brennan Ave.,
Perris, CA 92599 ( a mail-order outfit) with an offer of a Sr. Fitness
Video called TAI CHI for Seniors.  It is described as a 30 min. video.  The
cost was $10.00 plus $3 handling fee and a phone#909-943-2021 was given.
This may be helpful if you are able to motivate yourself to exercise by
watching a tape.
I am in no way connected with Signatures and this advertisement I rec'd was
unsolicitated by me.  I am not recommending the tape, only letting you know
it's availability.

I am mailing the petitions with 45 signatures that Helen Mason
<[log in to unmask]> will take to the PAN conference in June. Each person is a
registered MO voter and the senator from MO is running for reelection.

Jeanette Fuhr 47/6mos.