Barb,
I also get the digest. What I do is highlight the part I want to print,
go to 'edit' , select 'copy'. Then I go into the write section of my
e-mail. Return to edit and select 'paste'. It copies what I have
highlighted and I can print it from there. This is using Juno's format. I
have also done as Hans suggested. Again you can either save the whole
digest or do the 'copy-paste' into a word processor program.
It may seem slow at first, but once you get the hang of it, it gets
faster and works great.
BTW, Hans, I enjoy seeing your Dutch name. My maiden name is Vanden Bos
and I grew up in a church in Michigan around people who lived in the
Netherlands. My girl friend's parents spoke Dutch in their home all the
time. I remember repeating a phrase she used and getting in trouble with
the preachers wife!! I didn't repeat words I didn't know the meaning of
after that!!!
Jean
Casper,Wyoming