Janet Paterson wrote:

> hi judith
>
> you wrote:
> >My apologies for posting several non PD items tonight,
> >but a few months ago I posted an article which indicated
> >that lefties die younger than right-handers, so it seemed
> >appropriate to post this new report.
>
> no need to apologise to me, judith
> i appreciate the news postings you send in
> regardless of whether they relate directly to pd or not
> i trust your judgment
>
> your [right-handed] cyber-sis
>
> janet
>
> janet paterson aka calendar control supervisor
> 51/10 - sinemet/selegiline/prozac - [log in to unmask]
> quotations: http://newww.com/cgi-bin/do_cal?c:newvoice
> pwp event calendar: http://newww.com/cgi-bin/do_cal?c:pwpc

I did also, as one who fought "tooth and nail" with my mother in law
about leaving my sone left handed-I suspect that my mother (and the
school) switched Me. They just didn't know better. but sometimes there
are things I cannot do until I decide  which hand should do it. At times
this comes in handy and other times it is a bother.
Nita