I have finally returned from the land of "Really Bad
Internet Problems." Now the fun begins as I separate 289
emails and try to respond to those who have written me about
web pages and delete others who seek nothing more in life
than to make me rich overnight.

I'm sorry for the delays in getting back to a lot of you.
First the "newcountry.nu" server locked everyone out with a
password problem, then my ISP crashed, only to resurface
with no mail server and 20 modems for 200 subscribers.

Although this message comes from sat.net, please respond to
"[log in to unmask]" if you need to contact me. I have a lot
of unsubscribing and resubscribing to do, then "sat.net"
will meet the same fate as the duck who mistook me for the
love of his life. (Not a pretty picture.)

--
Jerry Finch
The Official PWP Dumpster Gang Hideout