In a message dated 5/30/98 8:16:21 AM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<
 Some prev. posts mentioned the benefits of practicing TAI CHI.  Yesterday I
 rec'd in the mail an advertisement from: Signatures, 19456 Brennan Ave.,
 Perris, CA 92599 ( a mail-order outfit) with an offer of a Sr. Fitness
 Video called TAI CHI for Seniors.  It is described as a 30 min. video.  The
 cost was $10.00 plus $3 handling fee and a phone#909-943-2021 was given.
 This may be helpful if you are able to motivate yourself to exercise by
 watching a tape.
 I am in no way connected with Signatures and this advertisement I rec'd was
 unsolicitated by me.  I am not recommending the tape, only letting you know
 it's availability.

 I am mailing the petitions with 45 signatures that Helen Mason
 <[log in to unmask]> will take to the PAN conference in June. Each person is a
 registered MO voter and the senator from MO is running for reelection.

 Jeanette Fuhr 47/6mos.

Patty,

I would rather have a copy of your Tai Chi video.
I hope all is going well with your preparations for DC.  We need to stay in
touch at least until we get our schedule set up.  I wonder if it wouldn't be a
good thing to stop by the VA facility and say Hi to the real Mo Udall.

WHH