My question to the list members and to whoever did this study, is "if a
new PWP starts taking amantadine, and if it only works for one year
which is what all reports about the drug say, then will it work again at
some later stage of the disease"? Or are they saying that it will
continue to be of some benefit for many years, from early stages to late
stages. I am taking it now as my only PD med, is it some help, but not a
lot. I have tremor as only symptom. Anyone have any clue?

P.S. I have a little problem with the volume of mail, on this list, but
the good info and humor make it worth while.

Lanier Maddux       Chattanooga Tn.