Joao,

Just realized that you must be from Brazil.  Of course you drink coffee.  It
looks like Don and I might be going to Brazil in September.  We will be
attending the World Simmental Conference in Uberlandia.  If you have time I
would love for you to write to me about the weather at that time of year,
and any other things we should know about.  We are also scheduled to visit
Caldas Novas - Goias, Goiania - Goias.  At these places we will be touring
all kinds of Simmental cattle ranches.  We also have a excursion of Brasilia
and end up in Rio de Jeneiro.  My email address is [log in to unmask]   Thanks
Nancy B cg for Don 64/12+