I am having problems accessing the details of some of  John Cottingham's
websites. For example, at the  Parkinsn List  Drug Database, when I click on a
drug which I  have clicked  at some previous time, a Pop- Up screen appears
which states  Internet Explorer  cannot open the internet site --- a
connection          with the server could not be established.  After that it
happens to any and ALL        drugs  listed and to any and  ALL of the  W W W
I might attempt to access. I        have to shut the computer down and start
up again in order to reaccess the web.    Also, it only happens on some of
Cottingham's web sites .     AOL has recomended some changes to make to the
software but to no avail. This is a heck  of a way to introduce myself.  I am
new to the list and new to the computer  so please  keep any advise so simple
that its difficult to understand  (oxy-moron) .THANKS and  HELLO  ------
belatedly.    Vic  72/8