Hi everyone;
I've had to park my e-mail and work a little this past 2 weeks and so
today visited some 900 unread e-mail postings.

Something prompted me to read this one first.................janet's
thoughts on a parkie book.

> hi all
>
> since my first truly public debut [at least in terms of writing]
> appears to be in the works at the finch ranch
> i have been reminded of an idea
> i had a few months ago
> when i had the nerve to send this to a cyber-pal:
>
> *****
> i'm actually leaning towards the idea of a [gasp!] parkie book:
>
> "syber-sex - how i found true love on line"
>
> [catchy title, huh?]
>
> with various chapters
> [most of which are already written]
> such as:
>
> 1.      clinical depressives r us
>
> 2.      death to dumb doctors aka nuke negative neuros
>
> 3.      selegiline - truth or consequences ?
>
> 4.      how to noodle with your brain chemistry
>         and [narrowly] live to scrawl the story
>
> 5.      the 'hole in the head' gang turf-war with the 'has-been' walkers
>         [led backwards by the original reissul egroeg]
>
> 6.      how to crip-proof your home in 387 easy, but tiny, short, little steps
>
> 7.      the cybyr famyly cyrcys
>
> 8.      the cybyr famyly condo-vyllyge
>
> 9.      the cybyr famyly condo-crooozeshyppe 'uss droolshoes'
>         races 'the namelyss boat' round the world
>
> 10.     the porkinson plot to secretly switch us all into swine
>
> 11.     konfusing your kitty-kats with kick-ins
>
> 12.     let's compare health-plans and make the yanks cry
>
> 13.     a day in my lives: frozen at the condom counter
>
> whaddya think?
>
> janet
>
> *****
>
> i can't imagine what came over me
> i'm a much more serious and sober parkie now...
>

> yr sybyr-sys yn syllynyss
>
> janet

Janet, as always your style and sense of humour are delightful.

Best regards, Murray 53/4