In checking my somewhat darkened memory banks, (15 years worth of trying every
PD drug that hits the great common market can have a dimming effect) , i.e.,I
was one of the first to try Eldepryl, which i think was 1981 or 1982 (aka
Deprynel, aka Selegiline).

Here's an approximate list--Immediate release  Sinemet 25\100 (aka El Dopo's
replacement), Sustained release Sinemet 50\200( aka Sinemet CR), Artane(aka
trihexyphenidfyl),Parlodel (aka Bromocriptine), Permax(aka Periglide, Xanax
(aka alfraprolazem (sp?), Requip (aka Robiniperole), Mirapex{aka Tolcapone)
and Amantidine
(aka Symmetrel).  I know I forgot something but anyhow, that last stuff ain't
new. I took for 6 or 7 years til last Nov.  I had (have} very litle
dyskeneitic (Your spelling of that word grades higher that than your spelling
of the Symmetrel generic-AMANTADINE Hydrochloride) problems and have no idea
why Neuro prescribed it. I haven't missed it yet, I don't think.

My diatribe is almost done--a short word re Parkinson meds---My local Neuro
called me (yes- He called me, proud as a peacock, to prescribe the NEW Tasmar,
which he said was just approved but not out yet. When I told him that I had
been to the Mayo in Rochester and had been taking Tasmar for more than a month
and asked him why ha was so far behind-- He said  " I guess the salesmen were
late getting here"  I will not dwell on that---It says a whole whatever your
question was----the answer is--Whatever is today will not be tomorrow so
liveach day to it's fullest.