----------

> Thu, 28 May 1998 08:12:59 Bill and Barbara Worcester
> wrote:
>
> >Barb,    Is there any way the pages of the DIGEST could be numbered?
> >If I want to print and snip I have to print the whole digest or try
> >to guess at the page.
> >Thanks!!  Barb-cue at [log in to unmask]

Barb,  You can do what Hans suggested in his post or you could change your
list info to just get the list messages individually, they when you want to
copy the message you are reading, only that message is copied.  If you want
to delete the message, only that message is deleted.  Since I'm not very
nerdy, this works best and is simplest for me.  Just look at the saved List
instructions that I know you have(or e-mail me direct if you need me to
look up mine).

Jeanette Fuhr 47/6mos.