I've come up with a little humor in the form of a list of "Parkie Favorites".
Feel free to add to it if you like. If we get enough items we might have the
beginnings of another Parkie Book.

PARKIE FAVORITES:

1.  Favorite Cocktails--a martini, shaken, not stirred
2.  Favorite Ice Cream Concoctions--milkshakes, shivers
3.  Favorite Pizza Parlors--Shakey's
4.  Favorite Burger Joints--Steak and Shake
5.  Favorite Dances-the Jerk, and the Jitterbug
6.  Favorite Movies--"Awakenings", "Earthquake", "Tremors"
7.  Favorite Wrestlers--"Earthquake McGoon"
8.  Favorite Type of Politician--Movers and Shakers, ones who voted for the
Udall Bill
9.  Favorite Multi-Level Business Opportunity-Shaklee
10. Favorite Furniture Style--Shaker
11. Favorite Roofing Material--Cedar Shake Shingles
12. Favorite Type of Sweater--Shaker Stitch
13. Favorite Songs--"Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On", "I Feel the Earth Move",
"Shake,
                               Rattle & Roll", "Stagger Lee", "Shake Your
Body", "Start Me
                               Up"
14. Favorite Politicians--Mo Udall, Lance Evans,
15. Favorite Supreme Court Justices-Janet Reno
16. Favorite Bands--the Urban Shakedancers