Peter,

Arlette Johnson is the lady you speak about.  She originally attended
the PD support group I started in Santa Barbara but was the youngest
person and had diffferent needs.  She went on to start a group for
younger PWP in Santa Maria.  Eventually APDA offered her the job of
coordinator and founder of a network of young Parkinson support
groups across the nation.  She has indeed been a real mover and
shaker and leader of an important movement.  She has written a
booklet about  younger PWP and their needs.  I was on Greg's on-line
for PD service.  They are a pair of pioneers for sure.  Arlette has
retired from active leadership to devote more time to family matters.

Bev