i am 56/8 . i started out with a low dosage of sinemet 25/100 1/d  after
after 3 years , eldepryl was added  2/d and i switched to sinemet cr
50/200 2/day. three years later, amantadine was added 2/d.  six months
ago i phased in mirapex and phased out sinemet

i currently take amantadine 2x/day
                           eldepyrl 2x/day
                           mirapex 1/2 mg 3x/day

after almost 8 years in am doing  very well  with little shaking apparent
on my right side. the only exceptions are when i get cold or stressed.
this exacerbates the shaking
amantadine has been in my regimen for almost 3 years and seems to still
be working well
hope this helps

best regards
murph