Stefan Fox said:

"Presently I am working with a mineral composition that increases muscle
conductivity"

I did a little homework and searched the Web till I came across a bunch of
your Web sites, Stefan.  And now I'm curious - is the above the same product
you're pushing for sell all over your many Web sites?

And in your original post on our PD List, you mentioned having ONE
relative with PD, yet in your most recent post, you've claimed to have
"relations" having Parkinson's.  Can't recall just how many relations ya have
with PD, huh?    It seems you might be suffering a short term memory deficit
.. Have you seen a physician for this oh-so-sad problem?

And here you are - suffering for memory confusion, yet you said your
"relations" are permitting you to "TRY" (is that the same as "test?") your
product on them???   WOWIE!  Those PD relations of yours sure must like living
dangerously!  YIKES!!

You also stated "I'm no expert," and that's sure got me wondering what you're
doing in the business of selling supplements which could cause GREAT physical
AND emotional harm to those putting themselves into the hands of someone who's
ADMITTEDLY not an "expert" in the product they sell.

SO.. if you're "not at expert," why would you be offering US advice about what
you lack expertise in?

Barb Mallut