Hello calendargirl Janet
(aka Calendar Control Supervisor aka Janet Paterson aka Cyber-Sis)

Question: what does TGIF means?

Regarding the PWPECU (aka People With Parkinson's Event Calendar Update),
I would like to make a few -hopefully useful- remarks:

- the calendar on the web-site could inform people surfing, who are NOT
  on this list.
- the calendar on the list should inform in a coordinated way the info
  about meeting and events; I don't see why you can't give all the available
  info in telegram-style, e.g.:
  - date
  - name organising group, area
  - place event
  - time event
  - program/speaker
  - infoperson/phonenumber/emailaddress
  - special remarks
- listmembers should be regularly asked (e.g. included with each new
  calendar-update) to send their announcements to the CCS instead of
  to the list!
- placing the calendar once a week is a good frequency, but you only gave
  the events for the next week. Most people plan a few weeks ahead, so
  announcing events only one week in advance seems too short notice.
  I suggest you skip the coming week and announce the second and third week
  (or a month).

Keep up the good work,   Hans.