Sun, 31 May 1998 11:15:56 EDT, craig n eggerman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>BTW, Hans, I enjoy seeing your Dutch name. My maiden name is Vanden Bos
>and I grew up in a church in Michigan around people who lived in the
>Netherlands. My girl friend's parents spoke Dutch in their home all the
>time. I remember repeating a phrase she used and getting in trouble with
>the preachers wife!! I didn't repeat words I didn't know the meaning of
>after that!!!

Hello Jean and Casper,

Jean, you won't make the same mistake (repeating a dutch %&*#@!$#-phrase)
again, because these days the Dutch use the same four-letter-words as the
americans!!!
Do you still speak or write dutch?
And btw <just a bit to curious>: who might craig be? 8<{))))

Tot ziens en groetjes,  Hans.