i want to thank evey body for their advice i have one to clip to my belt if
i would carry it now vivian puts on my pants as i forget to  also a phone
that when i pus a button it start dieling 5 differt people. keeps on
dieling till some one answer. only thing you got to shut it off or it will
keep on dielingso all i got to do i have it whith me lolo. as i sit here i
got one on. all intercom through out the house. by my cpu it is on all the
time. it may and won't keep me from falling but at least i can get help
lolo  see  u all  I.Y.Q.   don and vivian