Thu, 28 May 1998 09:11:13, "Camilla H.Flintermann" <[log in to unmask]>,
wrote:

>If the purpose of your posting of the entire digest was simply to ask to
>unsubscribe, that seems an excessive use of bandwidth to achieve it.  Since
>you have apparently lost your list instructions, please do the follwoing:
>To : [log in to unmask]
>send ONLY this:  signoff parkinsn
>DO NOT send the message below--that will not work.
>>Unsubscribe Parkinson's
>I hope this is what you wanted.

>       Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 80/9 <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Camilla,

In my posting re "Joyce Gibbs" <[log in to unmask]>
my instructions to her were INCORRECT!!!  Sorry, sorry, sorry, etc.

And of course YOU have given the CORRECT instructions!!! 8<{))))))))
Thank you for correcting ME too!
I have send an e-mail, correcting my first one to Joyce, so she
won't get confused by the contradicting instructions I gave her!

Greetings,  Hans.