At the CASLL meeting at the closing of the Inkshed XV conference in
Oak Island I promised to put together some kind of report on the
conference "on email."  Since the conference I've been adding
things, as they've come in, to the conference Web page.  The site now
includes abstracts of some papers, all the inksheds on session as
edited and circulated at the conference (along with some additional
inksheds selected and transcribed by me), a partial listing of the
contents of the reading table, the minutes of the CASLL general
meeting, some reflections on and memories of the conference (and the,
um, peripheral social events) written by various participants, and a
substantial selection of photographs of Inkshedders at work and play
. . . if you can tell the difference.

Material is still coming in, and the Web site is still, as they say,
"under construction" (I'd prefer to say it hasn't yet petrified or
atrophied -- it's not a cobWeb site), but I think given what's there
now you can get some sense of what kind of occasion it was (beyond
my simply saying, trust me, it was wonderful, and Jane, Kenna and
Susan did an _amazing_ job).

For people who don't have access to the Web, I think we're going to
try to give some sense of what's there in the fall edition of the
Newsletter -- but in the meantime, if you want to get a sense of (or
remember) what it was like, point your browser to this address:

    http://www.stthomasu.ca/hunt/inkshed15/

And follow whatever links look intriguing.  And let me know if
there's anything I've got wrong, or is incomprehensible or
misleading, or that ought to be added.

                                        -- Russ

                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_           Aquinas Chair
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 452-0424
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/hunt/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~