Sorry, I tried to send this just to Roberta, but . . .

Rick

>Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 11:12:30 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: admin1.csd.unbs: host
not found)

>   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
>550 <[log in to unmask]>... Host unknown (Name server: admin1.csd.unbs:
host not found)

>   ----- Original message follows -----

>>>    I remember hearing from someone--Henry Hubert?  Rick Coe?--who
>>said, rather apologetically as I recall, that he had used his writing
>>program to recruit international students.

Not I.

I'd like to find out more
>>about how that was done.  I'm crass enough to want to do something
>>like that myself.
>>    Janet Giltrow's video--is it possible to get a
>>copy?

I don't believe Janet is on CASLL.  At any event, her email address is:

(Incidentally, I think this video is actually primarily Sandra Dueck's,
altho it was funded by the SFU Writing Centre, which Janet directs.)

Rick