Hello everyone.  Just to let you know that the next Inkshed
newsletter will be coming out in September.  This issue will
include the Call for Papers for Inkshed 16 (to be held near
Montreal), the minutes of the AGM at Inkshed 15, and various
other post-conference highlights downloaded from the Inkshed
15 web-site.

Those of you with access to the Web may already have visited
this totally excellent post-conference page mounted by Russ
Hunt. This is effectively an entire post-conference newsletter
on-line, complete with colour photos!
A reminder--this site is at
http://www.stthomasu.ca/hunt/inkshed15/

We also welcome other submissions for the September issue.
The deadline is Sept. 1, 1998.

We, Jan Freeman and Amanda Goldrick-Jones, also regretfully
give notice that after September, we will no longer be able
to serve as co-editors of the Inkshed newsletter.  Within
the last few weeks, each of us has been asked to take on
a number of administrative responsibilities that neither of
us could have forseen last year, when we were asked to edit
the newsletter.  The September issue will be our final one
as co-editors.

For the sake of continuity, we are still willing to receive
submissions (electronically or on paper/disc) well into the
fall, and we will forward these submissions to the new
editors.

Wishing everyone a good summer--  Jan and Amanda

Amanda Goldrick-Jones . . . . . . University of Winnipeg
Secretary-Treasurer, Cdn. Assoc. of Teachers of Technical
Writing (CATTW/ACPRTS). . . . . . 515 Portage Avenue
        Winnipeg, Manitoba CANADA, R3B 2E9
Phone: 204-786-9453 . . . . . . . Fax:  204-774-4134
http://www.uwinnipeg.ca/~caw/amanda.htm