There is a link to the texts cited below from our REED theatre
resources page, http://www.chass.utoronto.ca:8080/~reed/stage.html

=========Text of Forwarded Message======================

I am pleased to be announce the posting on the Web of a hypertext critical
edition (with introduction, commentary, and English translation) of George
Ruggle's Latin comedy Ignoramus (1615). url: http://eee.uci.edu/~papyri/ruggle

Ignoramus is based on the 1596 comedy La Trappolaria by Giambattista Della
Porta. Since there is no modern edition of this work, I have also posted a
transcript of the Italian text on the Web.  url:
http://eee.uci.edu/~papyri/trappolaria

I have also recently posted on the Web annotated text of Matthew Gwinne's 1605
playlet Tres Sibyllae (often regarded as an important source document for
Shakespeare's Macbeth) url: http://eee.uci.edu/~papyri/sibyls

I would be very grateful if recipients of this notification who supervise on-
line bibliographical pages would add links to these sites, as well as to the
sites for my other posted Web texts. A full listing may be found by following
the link placed on the contents pages of all three of the sites listed here. I
would also be grateful if others of you would do what you can to publicize the
existence of these sites, or give me the e-mail addresses of others who may be
interested in them (most especially proprietors of bibliographical pages).

Dana F. Sutton
Professor of Classic
University of California, Irvine