^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses      48   deg. F

On Tue, 2 Jun 1998 19:53:33 -0400 "p. l. maddux" <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>My thanks to Joao, WHH, Hans, Peter, amd Murph who all responded to my
>question. I am taking 100mg, twice a day and it is keeping my tremor
>at
>a very low level.
>
>Lanier Maddux         Chattanooga Tn.

Hello LIst,

I believe it was my neurologist who informed me that Amantadine is
ANTI-VIRAL.

So is Parkinson's Disease the result of a virus??

Would AIDS research on the AIDS virus help uncover the answers to the
"cause" of Parkinson's?

Ivan