^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   48      deg. F
Hi List,

  Sorry about me absence lately. I've not been feeling well at all. Life
is a struggle right now.
 But here goes my big DREAM idea --PLEASE . friends, let's talk about
this on the List:

Following up all  the petitions and Washington activities June 13-17,  we
PWP's and caregivers need VISIBILITY.  Is anyone out there planning
vigils, sit-ins.  hobble-ins, wobble-ins, shake-ins, public rallies,
speakouts, or a walk,or wheelchair-roll, VISIBLY?

Would the UDALL family bring Mo Udall OUT of the nursing home, in his
bed, for the whole world to SEE?

What about T-shirts with a logo?

And WHEN?  Before the August recess of Congress seems logical.

How about on July 4--and claim it for Parkinson's-freedom from fear and
isolation, independence from the PD monster!

PLEASE don't let this JULY 4th protest day slide by without responding!!
Or pick another day if July 4 is no good.  Don't just sit there.  Do
something NOW.

THANK YOU.

Ivan Suzman