How about if this be planned around a rally ?  I would be darn difficult  to
do by Independence Day, but a huge rally, with as many of us as we can
muster, lots of inspirational speakers, politicians. We should try to find
allies in famous or well-known people whose friends or relatives have PD.
Maybe the PD organizations could get involved, or the  organizers of  those
PD walks could offer some advice on this.  I think indoors would be better.
There probably aren't enough of us to look meaningful outdoors.