Jerry and Margaret,

This Parkinson Alliance site is WONDERFUL!

http://www.parkinsonalliance.net

I appreciate all your blood/sweat/tears/time/compassion/effort
in fighting this disease and searching for a cure.

I can't tell you how long I've wanted something that was user friendly
so that I could tap off an email or a letter in support of the Udall
effort to my Congressman. And thanks for the reminder to always include
my snail mail address on all email sent to Congressmen/women so they
know I'm a 'voter'.

I like the 'compose email' and 'compose printed letter' option in
the link

http://congress.org//search.html

You both did an excellent job and I thank you.

Gail Vass