A number of my support group members have switched from requip to maripax.
Several of these members donated their unused requip to me. I have not found
anyone in my support group that can use the medicine.

I would like to make it available to a list member who would otherrise have to
go without. The pills are in the original bottles but the members name will be
removed. I believe the medicine to be unadulterated but I can not vouch for
that position.

I have1000   1mg tablets    about250   5mg tablets   330 permax at .25mg

360  5mg of requip,   300 permax at .25mg  and480 mg of requip at .25 per pill

If anyone would like the pills I will ship them on a first come first serv
bases with the understanding that I am not quarantee in any way the safeness
or quality of the drugs. But after reading abount an uninsured list member who
will shortly be without medicine I could not fulsh the excess pills in my
possession down the drain.

The pills are free of charge courtsey of the Parkinson Support Group of
Syracuse, NY.

mail requests to Dale Severance
1 Handhewn Way
Manlius, NY 13104