I'm here, I'm HERE!!!  Darn it, Camilla.. I never received you email which is
why I didn't respond.   Sorry 'bout that (kinda makes me wonder how many other
messages sent my way were never received on this end)

I've got Lisa Greenstadt's biz card right in front of me and the email address
shown is listed as:  [log in to unmask]

Perhaps she discontinued her AOL membership some time after the cards were
printed?  If so, following is Lisa's home phone number (fingers crossed that
THAT'S still the same) <it is>: 818-789-9612

Lisa's home/office address is 16700 Bajio Court, Encino, CA 91436

If you're still unable to reach her, drop  me an email and include your phone
number and I'll see that Lisa gets it, along with your email address.  Lisa's
in my PD support group, so I usually see her at our 4th Sat. of the month
meetings... She's a terrific person and her Hurricane's helped a number of our
members who have "freezing" problems

Hugs to you 'n Peter....

Barb M.