I remember having alot of PD meds that we had discontinued using and having
our neuro suggest I donate them to our local free clinic  where she said they
were urgently needed. I suppose that is alright since they have doctors who
donate their time and who would prescribe them. Our pharmacy  couldn't take
them back without distroying them(they said). I'm not sure how giving excess
meds away on this listserv to people who had them prescribed but can't afford
them differs from giving them to a local free clinic.   Barbara Smith