Margaret Tuchman wrote:

> List Friends,
>
> I just took my entire day's dosage of Sinemet, 750 mg -- by mistake.
>
> Does anyone know what I can expect?  I's appreciate feedback.

Dyskinesia, which will subside slowly as the excess dopamine is
consumed. If you haven't experienced dyskinesia before, it will
probably appear as tapping of a hand or foot that stops only when
you notice it. Since the dopamine dissipates at a rate proportional
to the amount present, it may do so faster than you expect. Please
tell me in detail what actually happens. Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road