To Roni, and Darwin, I agree the list can be tedious to deal with, and I am
certainly guilty of posting more than I should on some days. I don't want
anyone who wants, and or needs to be on the list, to leave it because of me,
or the others who don't always adhere to the "all PD all the time" format. I
will say this, if you can spare the time to make use of the list, it is more
educational than many books you could read, and a better use of time than
watching TV, in my opinion.  I will continue to TRY to be part of the
solution, rather than the cause of problems or friction. We need everyone to
contribute what they can, so please stay. [log in to unmask]