My thanks to Joao, WHH, Hans, Peter, amd Murph who all responded to my
question. I am taking 100mg, twice a day and it is keeping my tremor at
a very low level. I don't know how to measure it, maybe on a scale of 1
to 10 it is a 2. The day I was in the doctors office it was maybe a 3 or
4. But it was variable in intensity. and just happened to be bad when
the doctor saw it, and said I should try amantadine, he said it was safe
and effective.  he said "we give it to children". So I will keep on
taking it, it has been 5 months now, so I will see how long it continues
to help. I would reccommend it to any new PWP's.

Lanier Maddux         Chattanooga Tn.