Many of you remember Vern Dauphin, who was around back in
the glory days of AOL and Prodigy, long before Barbara
started the List Exchange. Although we write to one another
everyday (He's a member of the Dumpster Gang), there are two
things about him I never understood - he uses AOL and he
drives a MAC.

His dedication to AOL now has him starting a meeting room on
AOL, two
times a month ....the second and 4th Thursday at 9  PM.,
hosting a talk/chat, one chat on active seniors and the
other on  Parkinson's...

Here's his quote to me and the other Dumpsters, "Now listen
up, folks.  I need you to not only be there, but to talk it
up because it will show the level of interest, and secure
the chat slot.  Here is how:
For those not on AOL: Sign up for a free trial ......so many
hours free at no cost
Now we will assume you are on AOL: After the sign on Welcome
screen go "Keyword  "SoFla chat"  You can't miss after that.

This is another method for us to get others involved on the
List Exchange - AOL has something like a billion members
(maybe not quite that many). A LOT of those folks, by just
percentages, will be PD folks and some of those will be new
to the web. We need our representitives there, talking about
the List Exchange, about the Udall Bill, about the WebRing,
about how janet patterson doesn't have a CAPS key.

Remember:  Mark it on your virtual calendar...Thurday 9 PM
(Eastern time), June 11th 98    AOL  "SoFla Chat"
--
Jerry Finch
The Official PWP Dumpster Gang Hideout