From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of William Heitman
Sent:   Sunday, May 31, 1998 3:39 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Need help surfing

In a message dated 5/30/98 1:23:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 software but to no avail. This is a heck  of a way to introduce myself.  I am
 new to the list and new to the computer  so please  keep any advise so simple
 that its difficult to understand  (oxy-moron) .THANKS and  HELLO  ------
 belatedly.    Vic  72/8 >>
Vic.,
Computers are dunmber than cats.  They differ from cats in that they dio
eXACTLY what they are told to do --they cut you no slack.  welcomre to the
list.

Regards,
WHH 54/18