----------
From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Hans van der Genugten
Sent:   Sunday, May 31, 1998 7:26 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN

Sun, 31 May 1998 17:43:09 UT  Barbara Mallut <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

><Giggle>  Oh oh..... he's very frisky today!

>Barb Mallut (oh... excuse me... that should be BBBarb, right?) <smirk>

Hi sis,

Of course BBBarb (aka Boop B. Barb)!!!!!

But frysk, no! I'm not from Frysklan, but from ........?!

You will let me know when you have figured that one out, won't you?

Have to go now, Tarzan is hungry and needs feeding, or else he will be
yelling again while swinging through the jungle.

Your bro Hans (aka Boop H.S. Hans)