 THINGS YOU'D RATHER NOT HEAR DURING SURGERY:

     Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.

     Someone call the janitor--we're going to need a mop.

     Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness.

     Wait a minute. If this is his spleen, then what's that?

     Hand me that...uh...that uh....thingie.

     Oh, no. I just lost my Rolex.

     Oops. Hey, has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff before?

     Ya know, there's big money in kidneys. Hey, lookee-here, the guy's
got two of 'em.

     Everybody stand back--I lost my contact lens.

     Could you stop that thing from thumping; it's throwing my
concentration off.

     I hate it when they're missing stuff in here.

     That's cool! Now, can you make his leg twitch?!

     I wish I hadn't forgotten my glasses...

     Well, folks, this will be an experiment for all of us.

     Sterile, schmerile. The floor's clean, right?

     What do you mean he wasn't in for a sex change...?

     And now we remove the subject's brain and place it in the body of
the ape.

     This patient has already had some kids--right?

     There go the lights again...

     What's this doing here?

     OK, now take a picture from this angle. This is truly a freak of
nature!

     Nurse, did this patient sign the organ donation card?

     Don't worry. I think it is sharp enough.

     What do you mean "You want a divorce"!

     FIRE! FIRE! Everyone get out!

     Rats! Page 147 of the manual is missing!