Hello,
My name is Dee Irons. I am serving as the lay assistant for service and
pastoral ministry at St. Augustine of Canterbury Episcoal  Church in
Aiken, South Carolina, USA.  As part of my ministry there, I am
frequently asked to look for resources for people in our congregation as
well as others in our community.
We have an older gentleman in our parish who has recently been diagnosed
with Parkinson's Disease.  He and his principal caregiver have asked me
to get general and specific information for them.  The Parkinson's Web
has given us a number of leads for treatment centers in our area as well
as a great deal of other information as I am sure you are aware.

They had two specific questions which I would appreciate some help with.

1.  Are there any summer programs (recreational, camps etc.) in the
Southeast US (or east coast for that matter) that you are aware of and
could recommend?
2. Does anyone know of any support groups in our area (we are in South
Carolina, near to Augusta, Georgia) or lacking that, is there good
information available for forming such a group?

Thank you for your help.  I'm sure we'll be back for more info.  We're
also going to make an effort to get these folks online!

Dee