Dear Helen and other listfriends,

We're working at it! So far I have 40 signatures, but I'm going for a
hundred myself!. Other people here in the Heart of Texas are infected by my
enthousiasm and Faye(my wife) told me about a nurse that she met collecting
signatures in the hospital. The nurse is caregiver and was carrying around
my letter to the members of our supportgroup. Of course  Faye recognized
the letter and talked with the nurse. She had collected about 40 signatures
and hoped to get to a hundred herself.

So I will bring at least 200 signatures with me, but I have a lot of people
working at the signatures so I wouldn't be surprised if it will be up to 500!

We are working on it!!!!

warm greetings from Texas,

Kees