Sounds like a PLAN to me!  Something that can be done by July 3, unlike my
rally idea.

The fact is we're NOT visible.  I saw a man last week who was trying to
adjust the trailer hitch on my van who had badly trembling hands who I
thought might have PD.  But I have NEVER seen  anyone out in public who has
my gait, balance and speech symptoms.  Don't we go out in public?  Are so
many of  us Seniors who wouldn't normally go out anyway? I have never even
seen anyone like me in a doctors waiting room!

There would have to be some help from the many talented organizers on the
List for this to come off, Ivan.
BBA