Dear List members,
In my "travels" through cyberspace, I happened on a most interesting site.  It
is a site called Neuroscience for Kids.  There is a section on
neurotransmitters and neuroactive peptides that is especially good.  The
illustrations and explanations are superior.  As the author or whatever he is
had put the number of Parkinson's patients at 500,000 and had stated the
annual cost to be $6 Billion, I wrote him to ask for a correction.  You might
do the same because we know that there are really between 1 and 2 million
people affected.  What I did was to comment positively on the site in the
survey section and I then emailed him and wrote in under weaknesses the
problem with his statistics.

The site address is:

http://weber.u.washington.edu/~chudler/introb.html
Enjoy surfing.