Dear Margaret;

Saw you message to Donna and could not resist responding since we have 2
things in common, date of diagnosis and doctors. I was a patient of Dr. Sage
until I changed to Dr. Marks. Not because I was dissatisfied with Sage but
because I related more with Dr. Marks. I was a patient of Dr. Duvoisin before
his retirement.
I had the fetal cell transplant year ago las Feb. and found radical
improvement.

If my memory is correct it seems like I used to know a Pi Phi  with your name.
Would like to hear from you. I live outside Pemberton,NJ.

Ruth Romine-Ashley