At 12:53 PM 6/3/98 , Kathrynne Holden wrote:
>Dear friends,
>I will be signing off the list tonight, and leaving for England with my
>sister for about two weeks. During that time I will attend a symposium
>on PD in London, and will give a poster presentation there on nutrition
>and PD.

Kathrynne,

I hope that you and your sister enjoy your trip and that you find the
symposium.  I looked for information on it in our calendar, and found
nothing posted.  Maybe our British friends don't want any foreigners over
there than you.  Maybe they have decided that they want to discourage tourism.

This is an international list, and the calendar is international too.
That's one of its strengths - or it was intended as such.  But Janet, our
ccs, has  very limited Event Sensory Perception - especially when the event
is across an ocean.

Just a hint to our friends on other continents, I hope will be sufficient.

By the way, Kathrynne, since you'll be the only Yankee there (I guess),
your report as our spy would be appreciated.

Art

 Arthur Hirsch {} [log in to unmask] {} Lewisville, TX {} 972-434-2377

   Always Remember This:  Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness