<<  My mom is the person that has Parkinson's/mini
 strokes/possible Altzheimers.

Dale,

What do you think about this approach?

Th key here seems to be that her mom has PD.

That changes al the other rules.  Her mom might be looking terrible because
she is undermedicated or has been started on some anti dopa drug by an
ignorant (in the real, not the pejorative sense) hospital staff physician or
even the nursing staff.  Sometimes a physician leaves a standing order for a
prn medicine.  The concept that a drug to be taken three times a day should be
given at 0600, 1100 and 1700 is totally foreign to many hospital nurses and
the physician who writes for a medicine to be given tid (thrice daily) is not
al that uncommon.  I wouldn't be doing very well either I someone stuck me in
a hospital and took away my pills or control over their use.

Suggestion:
1 Send her a list of contraindicated medicines in PD
2 Have your friend look into her mom's medicine orders.(she can ask the doctor
to explain the orders to her and present him'/her with a copy of the list)

Regards,
WHH 54/18