hi arthur

you wrote, in part:

>This is an international list, and the calendar is international too.
>That's one of its strengths - or it was intended as such.

absolutely!
so far, all the events are american,
except for a conference in barcelona spain in october

>But Janet, our ccs, has very limited Event Sensory Perception -
>especially when the event is across an ocean.

i resemble that remark!
my e.s.p. abilities are unlimited by any natural substance
it's just brains that i can't read

i've been wondering why none of our non-american siblings
seem to have support group meetings...?

your syb-sis in silliness

janet

janet paterson aka calendar control supervisor
51/10 - sinemet/selegiline/prozac - [log in to unmask]
quotations: http://newww.com/cgi-bin/do_cal?c:newvoice
pwp event calendar: http://newww.com/cgi-bin/do_cal?c:pwpc