Hi Hans,

You got it right, we go for it, but...

....You and other dutch listfriends must go for it too, go to the politic
parties, explain them our needs, our costs and how many people suffer from
our disease. I saw a new estamation of patients in The Netherlands :
45,000. That is almost 0.3 % and this average is used all over Europe for
the newest estamations for the number of patients.

Let's assume that the real average is 0.25. Multply this average with the
population of the USA and you have the estamation of the USA. Isn't that
frightning ?

In Europe the numbers will get as high as 1 million patients. With the
upcoming babyboom it's everyones interest to find a cure as soon as
possible. So make sure that the people wake up in Europe too!!

warm greetings,

Kees